Company name:Residential Developer
Job Role:Land Manager
Region:Bristol, United Kingdom
Salary:Negotiable + Package
Land Manager job in Bristol
Are you a Land Manager looking for an opportunity with a leading residential developer?
Would you like to work for one of the regions highly respected and well known groups?
Do you have a minimum of 5 years experience working for a residential developer?
Land Manager job in Bristol – Would you like the opportunity to join one of the largest and most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK? Over the course of their history, they have built a reputation for quality in everything they do; from delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer. They win multiple NHBC awards each year.
They aim to provide the highest standard of design, construction and customer service in the business, resulting in a host of major industry awards in recent years. For the fourth year running they are the highest quality major national housebuilder, having been awarded an exclusive 5 Star Housebuilder Award. Due to growth within their Land Department they are looking for a Land Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This team is responsible for identifying and sourcing the best locations for new developments in the South West.
Reporting to the Land Director you will be responsible for securing an adequate land bank to meet the needs and targets of the business.
You will be expected to:
- Support the Land team in the identification and acquisition of sites, assisting in project acquisition from identification, diligence, offer, contract, purchase, planning to pre-start on the sites acquired
- Assist with the maintenance and expansion of the Division’s key contact base, e.g. land agents, land owners
- Assist the Development Director on major projects and with other relevant duties as required
- Support the team to produce professional land packs, ensuring accurate bids are placed for land
- Have a sound geographical knowledge of the South West
- Be an articulate, clear and credible individual, with the ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people, develop and maintain key contacts
- Exceptional negotiating and influencing skills; a confident and professional networker
- An innovative thinker, with the drive to seek out and pursue potential development opportunities