Company name:Regional Contractor
Job Role:Head of Customer Care
Region:Bristol, United Kingdom
Sector:Residential / Housing
Salary:Negotiable + Package
Head of Customer Care job in Bristol
Are you a Customer Care Manager looking to take a step up in your career?
Does the thought of working for a forward thinking regional developer appeal to you?
Do you have a passion for customer service and a positive ‘can do’ attitude?
About my client:
Head of Customer Care job in Bristol – My client is one of the UK’s leading housebuilding and construction groups. They work on a huge range of housebuilding and construction projects. As a FTSE 250 listed UK business, their focus is on delivering first class business solutions and building long-term relationships with their customers and employees. Their involvement in some of the UK’s most high profile and innovative projects ensures our employees benefit from unrivalled opportunities and career progression. As part of their Housebuilding Division, my client represents a fusion of contracting, housing and mixed-use regeneration expertise. They undertake design and build contracting, mixed tenure and speculative development.
• Management of the Customer care department.
• Manage budget and cost control in line with defined budget parameters, to understand budget per plot for legal completions.
• To understand and adhere to Quality/Productions Standards and Procedures, to carry out monthly audits of paperwork.
• Delivering the customer journey through educating, process improvement.
• Acting as a Customer Care Manager Business Partner to the Managing Director, as well as the Operations Manager to whom this role reports into.
• Review customer satisfaction measurement through data provided by NHBC National New Homes Survey.
• Conversant with/have knowledge of Standards of Finishes, NHBC Standards and Building Regulations.
• Ensure compliant with all Health & Safety requirements.
• To liaise with all disciplines, ensuring that where appropriate an appraisal of the product design, specification, development design and layout and any relevant customer feedback is undertaken.
• To ensure that inspections are undertaken in line with the Division’s Build Completion Timeline and Handover procedures.
• Ability to communicate at all levels internally and with external parties.
• To attend Build/Sales meetings on a weekly basis, provide feedback to Senior Management team on Pre-Occupation Inspections, highlighting any issues which could be addressed for future production on site or future developments i.e. specification, design etc.
• Monitor completion of any defects/issues reported within the two year warranty period in line with the company guidelines.
• Provide training/assistance Customer care personnel, ensuring that all appropriate soft skill, IT, Technical, Health & Safety training has been provided.
Experience and Qualifications:
In order to be successful you should have the ability and experience to effectively manage sub-contractors and their workload, empathise with and manage a range of customer requirements. A background in a managerial customer care role within the construction industry is essential. You will have excellent communication skills, time management skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude. In return my client offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting residential developments, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges.