Company name:Residential Developer
Job Role:Groundworks Foreman
Region:Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Salary:£35,000 + Package
Groundworks Foreman Job in Gloucestershire
Are you experienced in Groundworks and looking for a new challenge?
Are you local to the Gloucestershire area looking for the opportunity to work on bespoke developments?
Groundworks Foreman Job in Gloucestershire – My client is a second generation dynamic family owned and run business with a heritage of over 50 years. their homes are well built, quality and inspirational. They have won awards for design, business and development. They value their people, their customers and are passionate about buildings, architecture and their homes.
With a strong pipeline of work ahead of them in locations including Cheltenham & Gloucestershire they are now looking to strengthen their Site Management team with a Groundworks Foreman. They are seeking to appoint an experienced candidate with a longstanding history of groundworks to join them on a permanent basis. Ideally you will come from a civil engineering/groundworks background and have setting out experience. It is essential that you have health & safety qualifications including SMSTS, First Aid at Work & CSCS Card.
You will be required to coordinate the groundworks team on each development with full responsibility for:
- Managing the workforce efficiently.
- Ensuring the correct utilisation of plant.
- Material scheduling and call off.
- Management of subcontract works relevant to civils operation.
- Setting out of minor works.
- Raising technical queries.
- Maintaining records of site works
- Management of health and safety of workforce.
- Liaison with Site Managers and clients to ensure the smooth running of the site.
This position is full time and in return for an average 40 to 45 hour week you shall receive a competitive package.