Company name:Civil engineering cost consultancy in central London
Sector:PQS / Multi-Disciplinary Consultancies
Salary:£65000 - £85000 + Excellent benefits
ESTIMATOR JOB IN LONDON – RAIL
Are you an Estimator looking for a great opportunity to work with an award winning and dynamic PQS practice in London?
Would you like to work for a company with a family feel, where you are more than just a number with no bureaucracy, and a common sense approach to estimating?
Does working with high profile, outgoing clients with high-end net worth sound appealing?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes’ client is a leading Cost and Quantity Surveying Consultancy in London and they are looking for an Estimator to be based in their central London office. You will be working for an award-winning business that cost and manage rail and civil engineering projects, tunnels, stations, and highways. Many of the developments and projects are in excess of £100m+. They take real care in the investment of their staff and full support with MRICS development is standard.
This is a permanent staff position within a high-quality company, with huge potential for growth and personal development.
• Control of all cost reporting and commercial management.
• Client facing management.
• Claims management / avoidance.
• Running more than one project at once.
To be considered for this position the successful candidate will need to posses;
• Experience of working on civil engineering projects
• Client facing experience
• MRICS / MCIOB or equivalent although this is not essential
• BSc Quantity Surveying or equivalent although not essential
• £65,000- £85,000 + excellent benefits
• The selected candidate will be rewarded with benefits generous pension and bonus schemes. You will have real opportunity to succeed and a good opportunity to work on interesting projects.
For more information on this role and others please call 0207 112 9082 and speak to Dan Crowley.
Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Quantity Surveying job in London, or another position as a Cost Consultant, Project Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Manager or Associate Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0207.112.9082.