Company name:Engineering Administrator
Job Type:Fixed Term Contract
Engineering Administrator in Gordano
Are you an Engineering Administrator looking for a new opportunity?
Does a 3-month contract in a successful manufacturing company interest you?
Are you looking for a role which gives you time off at the weekend?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is recruiting an Engineering Administrator for one of our clients in the Gordano area.
The Company: A successful specialist company leading within the industrial manufacturing. The team of Engineers that run the facility require a new addition to cover all aspects of admin work of the plant.
The Role: The primary requirement will be to maintain data systems through SAP. This candidate must have experience using SAP prior to this role, to keep up to date with the plant’s requirements. This candidate must have the ability to work individually and as a team.
- Positive working attitude
- SAP experience
- Engineering Administration background or similar
- Weekend contract of 39 hours per week (Monday-Friday, 7:30a.m.-3:30p.m.)
- Initial 3-month contract that could be extended
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *