Company name:Tier 1 Manufacturing Company
Job Role:Electrical Maintenance EngineerMaintenance Engineer
Region:Yate, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Bristol
Electrical Maintenance Engineer job in Bristol – £43,000
Do you want to work for a well-respected FMCG Manufacturer?
Do you want to work for a growing and developing company that offers training?
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer interested in earning over £43,000 ?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes are currently recruiting for multiple Electrical Maintenance Engineers to work for a fast developing and well respected Manufacturer based in Bristol.
The client offer a unique high quality rage of standard and specific packaging products which are renowned and respected though out Europe. Due to the companies success, they are expanding and currently looking to grow the Engineering department so that is the reason for these roles. The company offer training and also will look to progress and develop you further.
This is an Electrical Maintenance Engineer role providing maintenance on all machines and systems within the facility. You will be working in a fast moving production environment, performing both planned and preventative maintenance.
- Carrying out reactive and PPM tasks (invertors, drives, motors, PLC fault finding, three phase)
- Working within a fast moving FMCG environment
- Electrical maintenance on all of the equipment
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Must be Electrical bias maintenance – 3 phase, motors, drives, invertors, PLCs
- Previous experience within Manufacturing or FMCG background
- Must have Electrical Apprenticeship
- Electrical qualifications such as City & Guilds, HNC or HND would be ideal
If you are an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new role or would like to enquire about this role, please contact Ruby on 0117 3252233.