Company name:Refer to Kingston Barnes
Job Role:Document Controller
Region:Somerset, United Kingdom
Sector:Civil Engineering Contracting
Are you seeking a Document Controller position in Somerset?
Do you like the idea of working for a well-known family-owned construction company?
Do you like the idea of being a part of a rapidly growing construction company who offer market leading salaries plus packages?
Then please, get in touch. Kingston Barnes is currently looking for a Document Controller in Somerset.
- Set up and manage the project document control systems
- Compile, record and manage the request for information document
- Update and maintain the drawing register
- Distribute, file and record all drawing revisions
- Set up and print drawings for each part of the project as it develops
- Take minutes at design meetings and distribute
- Manage the information on required documents
- Manage the request for information document
- At least 1 years of Document Control experience within Construction or Civils Industries
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio & Powerpoint
- Ability to self motivate and work under own initiative
- Excellent organisation, communication and time management skills
- Civil project experience is ideal
If you’d be interested in having an informal discussion about this opportunity, or interested in applying, please feel free to do so by getting in touch with on either of my contact details below;
O: 0117 325 2233
M: 0745 634 3224
Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Document Controller position in Somerset please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233.