Company name:An international high level consultancy
Job Role:Forensic Planner
Salary:£150,000 - £200,000 + Excellent benefits
Director, Global Forensic Planner & Litigation Consulting job in London
About my client:
My client is looking for a Director, Global Forensic Planner & Litigation Consulting job in London. My client is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. They have more than 4,600 employees in 28 countries, my client works closely with their clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities.
Forensic and Litigation Consulting:
My clients Forensic & Litigation Consulting department is one of the industry’s most complete range of advisory services to clients across the globe. Their service offerings include anti-money laundering compliance and investigations; Bribery and corruption investigations; forensic accounting; fraud and other financial crime investigations; governance, risk and regulatory advice; regulatory investigations and litigation support and transactional data analytics. Due to expansion the My client is looking for a Director, Global Forensic Planner & Litigation Consulting job in London is now a key role.
My client is looking for a Director, Global Forensic Planner & litigation Consulting job in London to join the growing Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice. The position involves conducting investigative research in their Global Risk and Investigations Practice. This practice gathers and analyses critical information, enabling clients to make informed decisions, maximize opportunities and protect assets. My clients superior expertise in complex factual and financial investigations combines teams of former federal prosecutors and regulators, law enforcement and intelligence officials, forensic accountants and computer forensic specialists. With offices worldwide, they are able to uncover and analyse critical information wherever a need exists—no matter how intricate the investigation may be.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide quality control and quantity of analytical output, managing a team of experienced and less experienced consultants.
- Ability to drive forward and co-ordinate a number of concurrent projects and tasks, managing competing demands.
- Leading the team to ensure that consultants clearly understand expectations (in terms of quality and deadlines), and develop versatility.
- Mentor junior consultants on output and quality of analysis on project work.
- Ability to interrogate research and provide direction to guide projects from inception to delivery. Commercially minded and highly analytical.
- Ability to provide contextualised information presented to clients based on political, cultural or socio economic understanding of the region.
- Manage concurrent deadlines, budgets and all aspects of the project finances.
- Actively identify experts/ sources, establish interviews to support project work and maintain these relationships. Manage sub-contractors to achieve high quality output and cost effectiveness.
- In conjunction with management, ensure that the practice area is appropriately resourced to meet spikes in client demand. This will entail investing in and maintaining a reliable network of external resources in all key countries in the region.
Marketing & Business Development:
- Responsibility for responding and initiating business leads and maintaining an independent book of business. Help to formulate the department’s strategy including marketing activity.
- Take part in and drive business development activities, including client meetings and representing the company at relevant industry events.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships between the different business practice and offices.
Experience & Skills Required:
- A minimum of six years relevant industry experience. Extensive experience in project managing cross border investigative/research cases or commercial transactions as well as managing international client relationships independently.
- Proven experience in design, management, and delivery of complex high-value risk consulting projects.
- Commercial understanding of emerging markets and development issues insofar as they affect business.
- Solid understanding of anti-corruption legislation, specifically FCPA and UKBA and an understanding of their respective guidelines.
- Experience building and leading a practice in a reputable professional or financial services firm.
- Experience of mentoring and monitoring the performance of team members.
- Experience in advising clients on key political, security, operational, and economic risk issues in the relevant region.
- Managerial level report writing skills and analytical skills.
- Background in law, political risk analysis, academia, or research an advantage
- Preferable fluency in a relevant second language
For more information on this role and others please call 0207.112.9082 and speak to Dan Crowley.
Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Forensic Planner job in London as Forensic Planner, Expert Witness, Chartered Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Associate Quantity Surveyor or Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0207 112 9082.