Company name:Residential Developer
Job Role:Technical Coordinator
Salary:To £45k plus benefits
Are you seeking a Development Coordinator Job in Exeter?
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading developers with a reputation for high quality design?
Development Coordinator job in Exeter. Our client is a privately owned, award winning housing developer who pride themselves on delivering quality homes. With a varied portfolio, they have a home for everyone ranging from one-bedroom apartments through to detached executive homes. They have an experienced and skilled team from the purchasing of land to the constructing of the home through to the after sales care.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Development Coordinator will be tasked with the management of the complete detailed design process involving the management of consultants, management of design input from other external parties, liaison with the relevant statutory and local authorities, including liaison with Housing Associations.
You will need to demonstrate a good understanding of the residential development sector along with an excellent level of technical knowledge, including.
- Control the design process; post planning approval through to project completion.
- Appointment of Design Consultants, ensuring detailed designs are prepared in accordance with Employers Requirement’s and current Building Regulations & NHBC Standards.
- Ensure Consultants prepare detailed design in accordance with Statutory Authority design guides (i.e. S278/S38/S104, etc),
- Manage and review the design development process ensuring value engineering and buildability are considered,
- Provide required information to ensure Planning Conditions are discharged,
- To ensure timely registration with warranty providers i.e. NHBC, Robust Details,
- Monitor and control NHBC Conditions ensuring these are cleared in a timely manner,
- Review Suppliers design information to ensure it meets with Company Specifications,
- Continual liaison with internal Departments & Site Management to ensure information and queries are answered in a timely manner,
- Provide Pre-Construction Information Pack and Health and Safety Files / Operating and Maintenance Manuals,
- Review design development to allow construction of works to follow safety working practices and be in accordance with current legislation and Company Policy & Procedures.
Kingston Barnes are a built environment recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Development Coordinator job in the South West then please contact Dave Harries.