Company name:Building Consultancy
Job Role:Building Surveyor
Region:Bristol, United Kingdom
Salary:£45,000 - £55,000 + Package
Charted Building Surveyor job in Bristol
– Are you looking to join a partnership with fantastic progression opportunities?
– Do you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Building Surveyor and looking to join a well-established team?
– Would you like to join a growing team of Building Surveyors; working on projects up to £2m in Industrial, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare, Education and Residential sectors?
Overview of Role:
Charted Building Surveyor job in Bristol – We are currently working with one of the largest limited partnerships in the country, with thirteen offices across the UK. They are recruiting a Building Surveyor to join their seventeen strong, client focused team within the Bristol office who have recently been selected by a leading government body to support a big project in the local area. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join and strengthen their team.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing all core surveying services. Their portfolio consists of a variety of interesting projects up to £2million in value including education, residential, infrastructure, retail and much more.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- Carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies and to take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards.
The ideal candidate will be a member of the ‘Royal Institute of Charted Surveyors.’ You will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
In return candidates can expect a very competitive salary as well as other benefits including car allowance, health benefits, pension scheme and more. For the right candidate there is the opportunity to manage large existing client accounts and rapid progression to a senior and associate role.