Company name:Architectural Practice
Job Role:Architectural Technician
Salary:To £32k plus benefits
Are you an Architectural Technician looking for a new position in Swindon?
Do you have experience of residential and retail projects?
Our client has a requirement for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their in-house design team to work on a range of retail store design and residential projects. The Architectural Technician will work alongside the in-house design team to develop residential and retain architectural concepts for planning and build detailing.
- Work closely with the Store Design Manager to develop store and residential build concepts for both new build projects and/or renovations.
- Assist with the production and submission of planning drawings.
- Create full, working drawing packs for construction; working closely with the project management and build teams.
- Design and develop details and construction methods to meet the company’s high standards and innovative aesthetic.
- Perform regular site visits to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard and any design decisions are address quickly and efficiently.
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to a minimum of HNC level in Building studies, or equivalent
- Excellent software skills including AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft office. Experience of Revit would be beneficial.
- Experience of Residential and/or Commercial projects is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of detailing and developing high end buildings to inspire and excite
- Excellent communication skills combined with great attention to detail.
Kingston Barnes are a built environment recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for an Architectural Technician job in Swindon or the South West then please contact Dave Harries on 0117 325 2233 or firstname.lastname@example.org