Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer in Curbridge
Are you an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer that wants to work for an award-winning company operating nationally and overseas?
Does the idea of working in a clean and sanitary environment and working within a close team where your opinion is valued appeal to you?
Would a place where there are constant opportunities to expand your knowledge and learn new skills to achieve your full potential interest you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is recruiting an Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer for one of our clients in the Curbridge area.
The Company: A successful and growing business with great morals and a minimalistic approach to energy consumption. With a great reputation and a growing enterprise, the company is looking to expand their team. Working in the Food manufacturing industry, the company is eager to have staff to uphold their reputation and to ensure best quality of their products. This role is tailored to someone with good cleanliness and awareness of Health and Safety risks.
The Role: The Health and Safety is paramount to this role. Health and safety must be prioritised along with cleanliness. Applicants must be Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers and respond promptly to breakdowns, in addition to planning ahead for preventative maintenance. Work closely as a team that can be dynamic, and problem solve. Provide feedback to management regarding improvements to the production process. The physical demands of this role involve manual handling and working in confined spaces.
- Electrically biased
- Experienced Maintenance Engineering background
- Multi-skilled with good mechanical maintenance skills
- City & Guild BTEC Level 3 or above in Electrical Engineering
- Apprenticeship within a manufacturing environment (Advantageous)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an automated production facility
- Experience in working in the packaging/ food/ brewery/ FMCG industry
- Health and Safety aware
If you are interested please call Sam Bishop on 0117 79325 2233 or apply online
*Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position*
Mechanical Design Engineer Near Bath
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity near Bath?
Does working with a market leading manufacturing company sound appealing?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for one of our clients Near Bath.
We are looking for a creative Mechanical Design Engineer to develop bespoke automation equipment from concept through to installation. The goal is to design and engineer rotating and related system mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
The company is a leading innovator in automation solutions across a wide range of industries from food production to FMCG manufacturing industries.
- Develop special purpose machines, tooling, jigs and fixtures
- Application feasibility analysis and design
- Writing specifications, technical reports and documentation
- Generate BOMs
- Create engineering drawings
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Responsible for installation and commissioning of your designs
Skills, qualifications & experience
- 5+ years’ development experience in special purpose machinery, automation or related industry
- Competent user of Solidworks
- Experienced developing designs from concept through to build, test and installation
If you are interested please call Angico Daley on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *