WELFARE LABOURERS – Rugby, Warwickshire. (CV23)
Recruitment Specialists Kingston Barnes Ltd are currently recruiting for Welfare Labourers in Rugby, Warwickshire. (CV23)
Starting Monday 21st August
FULL DETAILS =
- Project = Working on refurb of a commercial property
- Duties = Primarily cleaning the Canteen and Toilet Areas, but in between these duties will be assisting Trades on site, moving materials and taking deliveries.
- Requirement = 2 x Welfare Operatives/Labourers
- Qualifications = Must have a CSCS Card to work on a Construction Site.
- Duration = 3 Months.
- Hours = 7:30am to 17:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Pay Rate = £12 per hour PAYE or £14 per hour Umbrella.
- Free Parking on Site!
If you are available or just interested in more details about the above role in Rugby or any other roles we have to offer please call Chris Hallum or Jake Cumper in the Bristol Office on 0117 325 8899.