My client based in BS15/BS16 area are looking to employ a dispatch team leader on a permanent basis.
The role will involve leading a small team. You will prioritise the workloads of the department and manage the team on a day-to-day basis.
The hours of work will be working on a rotating shift:
0600 – 1400 and 1300 – 2100 Monday to Friday
The annual salary is £30,000 per annum.
Duties will include:
- Leading a small team of 4 warehouse staff and FLT drivers.
- Ensure the team pick the correct orders on time.
- Control incoming deliveries and collections. Ensuring vehicles are loaded and offloaded accurately.
- Ensuring paperwork is correctly completed and invoices raised.
- Receiving and booking in returns.
- Receiving and booking in raw materials for production.
- Control of pallet movements.
- Ensuring the general housekeeping and health and safety requirements for the department are upheld.
- Closing down of the department at the end of the shift.
- Liaising with internal departments regarding any stock discrepancies.
- Positive attitude
- Previous Team Leader / Warehouse supervisor experience
- Modern, Friendly environment
- Paid holidays + Overtime
- Onsite car park
- Pension Plan
To apply either follow the link or alternatively contact us on 0117 3252233.