Transport Network Supervisor in Yatton
Are you a Transport Supervisor looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Does a job in a successful manufacturing company interest you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is recruiting a Transport Network Supervisor for one of our clients in the Yatton area.
A successful specialist company leading within the manufacture of Fenestration related products. They have a great reputation as a result of the quality of their products and great customer service. After experiencing rapid growth, they are looking to expand their team.
The primary requirement will be to plan and organise the Network Plan and Transport Load Team, in relation to customer orders and dispatch. You will also be required to assist and supervisor the team leaders to ensure a smooth production process. This can be from unloading and loading the deliveries with the team to completing paperwork in relation to Health and Safety, orders and dispatch, Stillage Planning and reporting any accidents.
· Transport Supervisory experience
· Supervising customer orders and dispatch
· Good planning skills
· Forklift Counterbalance & Combi Lift (desired)
· Cool Under Pressure & able to Multi-Task and Ability to meet critical deadlines.
· Ability to perform tasks of a physical nature (often demanding)
· Working outdoors in all-weather types.
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *