Are you a ‘Head of Technical’ and seeking a new and interesting opportunity?
Does the idea of joining a very well respected and established automotive parts manufacturer interest you?
Can you demonstrate extensive experience managing a Technical Quality department?
Then please get in touch ! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for a Technical Manager to join our client in the Bournemouth area !
You will be working for a Manufacturer of automotive parts who are well established and based in the Bournemouth area. With extensive experience across each department, you will be joining a well run organisation that has the employees at the heart of everything they do.
- Management and co-ordination of the Technical Quality Department.
- Management of problem solving activities within the foundry (such activities being documented using relevant internal systems, e.g. Corrective Action reporting (C.A.R.), Process Trials Record, Continuous Improvement and Process Change Log, etc.).
- Investigation of internal and external quality problems and implementation of corrective actions and preventative measures.
- Management of process controls to optimise product quality and to minimise costs, as well as internal and external reject levels.
- Generation and development of internal technical specifications.
- Technical support & direction of the Metallurgists / Electric Melting department.
- Technical management background is essential
- Quality exposure is essential
- Background within either CNC, automotive, aerospace, precision engineering, industrial manufacturing etc is essential
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply and we will be in touch asap!