Are you a Project Manager with healthcare experience? Are looking for the next step in your career with a market leading Construction Consultancy that can provide sponsorship for chartership and opportunities to head up your own division? Then read on!
You will have the opportunity to join a family run business where your input, achievements and ambitions will be recognized and valued. This consultancy has an excellent reputation in the Bristol market and beyond, with a welcoming and encouraging work environment. They are a forward thinking business who invest in their employees to upskill and develop them to realize their full potential, whether this involves sponsoring their chartership or creating new branches and divisions allowing for talented individuals to head up their own teams and divisions you will have excellent scope for professional development. The company aims to expand their team over the course of the year as they have seen massive success over the course of last few years with multiple multi-million pound projects lined up for the right candidate to take on and spearhead.
With your strong previous experience in healthcare and construction project management you will be tasked with leading newly acquired projects across the companies healthcare portfolio, from minor works refurbishments to large capital projects valued around £20m which can include extensions, installation of new equipment and much more. Within this opportunity you will work across sectors, primarily supporting the healthcare clientele at first but with scope to support throughout the company’s portfolio including: Education, Residential, Commercial, Heritage and more! As a senior project manager you will also provide support to the assistant and graduate PM’s who are undertaking chartership and QC’ing work. You will take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards.
The desired candidate will demonstrate initiative, a high quality of knowledge in regard to construction and the sector, and be able to deliver advice to clients confidently.
- For this opportunity it is a necessity that you have evidenced experience delivering projects within the healthcare sector.
- Construction Project Management degree or a similar construction-related qualification, with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy or end-user client.
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
- RICS, CIOB or APM would be desirable
Benefits on Offer:
- Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 dependent on experience.
- Flexible working options, in office, from home, and on site. (Dependent on deployment)
- 25 days annual holiday, the week between Christmas and New Year off, and the opportunity to buy more holiday
- Sponsorship for chartership
- Competitive pension scheme
- Bonuses | Referral bonus for new employees | Discretionary bonus for new clients | Performance related bonus
If you are interested, please get in touch as soon as possible with your CV, we are eager to carry out interviews. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 325 2233.
Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Project Management job in Bristol as an Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Associate Project Manager or Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233