Are you an experienced Design Engineer seeking a new and exciting opportunity?
Does the idea of joining a business that specialise in bespoke and engineered solutions interest you?
Can you demonstrate experience working with either pumps, turbines, or compressors?
Then please get in touch ! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for a Senior Design Engineer to join our client in the Bedford area !
The company specialise in bespoke and engineered solutions and work extensively in the water industry. Due to plans of growth they are now looking to recruit a Senior Design Engineer in the department who can develop the junior engineers whilst also carrying out design from cradle to grave.
- Provides a high level of non-supervisory engineering work involving broad assignments.
- Plans and directs engineering tasks associated with assigned projects through all phases of design, development, manufacture, assembly, and test.
- Preparation of new conceptual designs, design modifications, reports, and new product proposals to require development of drawings, models and hydraulic designs from in-house CAD software including FEA and CFD.
- Client technical support assistance to end users in the installation, operation and maintenance of the manufactured equipment.
- Qualified to HND (or equivalent) or equivalent professional experience
- 3D Solidworks (or equivalent) and 2D CAD (AutoCAD)
- Experience of leading engineering design to meet budget and schedule constraints
- Previous experience with either pumps, compressors or rotating equipment is essential
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please get in touch asap !
Please contact Sam Bishop on 0117 325 2233 or email me at email@example.com