Reliability Maintenance Asset Manager in West Yorkshire
Are you an experienced Reliability Manager with experience managing both production and engineering/maintenance teams within the Manufacturing industry?
Does the idea of working within a growing and thriving business excite you?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for a Reliability Manager for one of our clients in Leicestershire. This position is required to oversee all engineering and production on site within a growing facility. Full training and development in company and manufacturing systems with excellent starting salary.
Within the remit of your role you will be charged to:
- To manage and improve the efficiency of the Plant Reliability process with adherence to area OEE targets
- Support All Areas of the Plant to Problem Solve and Drive ‘Right first time’ repairs and solutions leading to the elimination of inherent issues
- To develop, manage and drive FMECA (Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis) process, assisted by an Asset Management Strategy.
- RCA Facilitation: Champion use of RCA and lead area RCA’s. Ensure engagement of workforce, proper root causes identified, and action items are completed. This includes 8D, 7-Step and EWOs.
- Lead area maintenance projects. Be involved in the planning and creation of new projects
- Lead the Area Manufacturing Engineers, ensuring that they provide a Quality, Cost Effective and professional service to other departments
The Candidate: –
- Reliability Management experience
- Dealing TPM’s, CI and asset management
- Experience working within a high pressure manufacturing environment (ideally industrial)
- Understanding and experience with FMCEA’s and equivalent
- Engineering qualification i.e. Degree, HNC or HND or equivalent
The Company: With the company’s success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in order to maintain production levels. They are a market leader within a highly profitable fast moving production industry and are looking forward to another successful year within this marketplace. The business has shown consistent growth and is constantly developing new systems to maintain their competitive advantage in existing markets. The successful Reliability Manager receive support and development which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further yourself and progress your career within a continually expanding business.
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *