Are you a Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager looking for an exciting new role for a market leading construction consultancy?
Are you interested in working on a diverse project portfolio with a wide range of clients?
Does the sound of working for a company who offer a huge amount of support and investment in your development sound appealing?
If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you! Kingston Barnes are working with a growing regional consultancy, with an excellent reputation and culture renowned for collaboration, innovation and development, putting their employees first.
Whether you are currently a Quantity Surveyor looking for the next step to a senior level, or you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor seeking a new challenge and better opportunity, this role could be for you.
You will be joining a client focused team within the Bristol office, currently operating in commercial, data center, residential, education, healthcare and retail clients and projects. This role presents an excellent prospect to take responsibility for providing all core Quantity Surveying services on several interesting projects, for a wide range of clients. You will also be involved in developing and maintaining client relationships and the mentoring of assistant cost managers / cost managers. All the while working alongside a mutually impressive and diverse team covering the South West.
- You must be qualified with a relevant university degree and RISC accredited
- MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body preferred or studying toward
- A driving license is preferable
- Feasibility and cost planning experience
- Competent with giving clients a good level of advice
- A can do attitude, excellent team player, and an enthusiastic attitude
What’s on offer:
- Flexible working, in office, from home, and on site
- Salary is competitive, depending on level of experience
- 25 days annual holiday, the week between Christmas and New Year off, and the opportunity to buy more holiday
- The chance to grow and progress with the company
If you are interested, please get in touch as soon as possible with your CV, we are eager to carry out interviews. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 325 2233.
Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Project Management job in Bristol as an Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Associate Project Manager or Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233