ARE YOU A QS WITH PREVIOUS FM / BUILDING SERVICES EXPERIENCE? WE ARE SEEKING A QUANTITY SURVEYOR TO JOIN A TEAM BASED IN THE OXFORD AREA, TO LEAD AND MANAGE THE COMMERCIAL FUNCTION ON A NUMBER OF HARD FM MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS.
IF YOU WISH TO JOIN AN ORGANISATION THAT OFFERS FLEXIBILITY AND TRAINING…
Then please get in touch!
One of the UK’s leading Facilities Management and Construction providers – also a trusted partner, committed to enhancing the experience and making the lives of clients’ easier.
Energised by continued growth and boasting an annual turnover in excess of £800m per annum, we’re committed to investing in our people and creating the conditions for them to excel.
We are seeking a quantity surveyor to join a team to lead and manage the commercial function on a number of Hard FM maintenance contracts.
The primary responsibilities will include ensuring timely submission of account applications, preparation and submission of Contract interim valuations, preparation and submission of variation claims, to prepare interim cost reports including P/L report, prepare anticipated Final costs versus Final Forecast Recovery, lead on all minor/major works in terms of commercial pricing and completion of tender input and more.
The successful applicant will need to be a qualified QS preferably with experience of working within the Facilities Management / Building Maintenance Industry. Individuals from any form of Building Services background will be considered.
Annual salary up to £42,000 plus £5,000 car allowance, pension, 36 days annual leave, life assurance, discounted Private Health Care and more
- Demonstrate previous experience in a QS role particularly within Hard FM Maintenance contracts
- Experience of managing profit and loss accounts and working to budgetary targets
- Sound project management track record
- Initiating, drafting and reviewing documents
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in a variety of Schedules – NSR & BCIS
- Demonstrate proficiency in IT applications- e.g. MS Word, Excel
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of commercial and contractual issues in relation to Facilities Management and NEC 4
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Please submit all CV’s via our website or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting reference CP1009 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.