Quality Inspector in Stroud.
Are you a Quality Inspector looking for a new role?
Do you want to join a company that values and invests in you?
Have you got experience in Quality Inspection?
Are you interested in a day’s role with a Health benefits scheme, 25 days holiday plus banks and early finish on Fridays?
Then Please get in touch! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for a Quality Inspector to join our client in Stroud.
- The ability to cover the inspection of products and processes relating to all aspects of quality control with the Company (e.g., goods-received, in-process, NDT, and final inspection).
- One off inspections on equipment.
- PMI, Ferrite scope & Copper Sulphate Reports.
- Responsible for ensuring that good house-keeping is maintained within all the inspection areas.
- Fully experienced with all inspection/measuring equipment such as micrometres, verniers, thread gauges, shadow graphs and Hardness testing equipment.
- Fully experienced in reading and understanding Engineering drawings.
- Extensive experience of using a Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), both manual & CNC.
- Shift: Monday – Thursday 7 – 3.45 p.m. Friday 7 – 12.00 p.m.
- Holidays: 25 days + 8 banks.
- 5-7% pension plan matched
- Sick pay
- Health benefits scheme
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity above, then please get in touch on 0117 3252233.