QHSE Manager in North Bristol
Our client is a well known high speed FMCG Manufacturing business, specialising in chemical and materials. Looking for a permanent QHSE Manager to lead all aspects on site
Lead and manage the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment aspects of the manufacturing business.
The manager will be hands off / hands-on, identify areas to train and develop the current work force.
- Experienced in managing and implementing Quality Management Systems.
- Quality Assurance qualification from an accredited body or through experience
- NEBOSH or similar qualification
- Excellent motivational and people skills
- Strong leadership skills to constantly drive safety and quality improvements.
Should you be interested in the above opportunity, please contact Justin Reynolds
Kingston Barnes is a specialist recruitment agency, our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies may suit you which will enable you to achieve your career ambitions.. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a new position as an Quality Manager, H&S Manager, Health & Safety Manager in Bristol, Please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations.