Project Engineer in Lower Burton – Negotiable Salary
Are you a Project Engineer looking for a new opportunity in Dorset?
Does working for a stable and growing company appeal to you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is recruiting a Project Engineer for one of our clients in the Lower Burton area.
A company focused on providing automation machinery to manufacturing across multiple industries with a variety of applications. They design, develop, build and support all their production machinery. Following the steady growth of the company they are now in a stable position within their market and are looking for a skilled project engineer to join their team.
Working within the Projects Department, this candidate will be responsible for the improvement and delivery of the company’s product portfolio. In addition, this person will be required to be customer facing and sometimes travel to sites so professionalism is key within this role. Due to the diversity of the company’s products, this position will require someone with a broad technical understanding of Engineering subjects and Project Management.
- Happy to work and stay away when required
- Background in special purpose machinery, manufacturing or automation
- Experience within a Project Engineering or Management role (Essential)
- Engineering Degree or equivalent certification, training, and experience
- PMP or PRINCE2 qualification would be advantageous
- Negotiable Salary
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online