Pension, Holiday, Overtime
Do you have experience assisting with the delivery of projects?
Are you a strong communicator with good teamwork skills?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes is currently recruiting for a Project coordinator for one of our clients operating in the Oil and Gas industry. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a global business with the scope to progress and develop within your personal career. Our clients’ engineering solutions are deployed in water, subsea, oil and gas, and many other industries.
Within the remit of the role, you will be responsible for co-ordinating assigned projects providing an interface between customers and the company. Responsibilities include:
- Project co-ordinate assigned orders
- Liaise with all internal departments regarding assigned orders
- Provide assistance with the creation of project plans for communication and control throughout the project
- Ensure timely order status reporting
- Monitor project actual cost against estimates
- Maintain project files
- Provide input for proposals, quotes, Clarifications
- Co-ordinate client visits
- Reporting and presentations
- MS software experience (Power Point, Word, Excel, Projects)
- Analytical skills
- Manufacturing, planning, and supply chain experience
- Experience assisting project delivery
- Salary up to £25,000
- Annual salary reviews
- Sick pay
- Health benefits scheme
If you are interested, please call Josh Hoyle on 0117 3252233 or apply online