Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer – Rochester
Are you an electrically biased maintenance engineer looking for a new, exciting opportunity?
Have you got experience in the FMCG Industry?
Are you interested in a 4 on 4 off shift pattern paying between £43,000 – £45,000 per annum?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting an exciting position for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer for one of our clients working within the Rochester area.
Kingston Barnes is currently supporting a well-established Food Manufacturing company to find suitable Maintenance Engineers. To successfully carry out this role you will support the running of the factory by resolving breakdowns and delivering planned maintenance, whilst ensuring work is carried out to the highest possible standard.
- Be prepared to develop the necessary skills and efficiently carry out all maintenance team member tasks.
- Contribute and help to implement continuous improvement to enhance quality, efficiency, safety and waste reduction.
- Work as part of an effective response team on breakdowns and/or emergency repairs.
- To be responsible for ensuring daily checks are carried out efficiently and in a timely manner and complete documents as required.
- Ensure all works carried out are compliant with Health and Safety requirements.
- Enter any maintenance on work request forms as required.
- Help and assist the training of others and identify own training needs.
Key Skills and Experience
- Working PLC knowledge and experience.
- Previous experience in providing engineering support on production and packing lines is essential and experience in the Food Manufacturing industry would be desirable.
- Electrical and Mechanical qualifications.
- Ability to follow instructions and use own initiative.
- Excellent health and safety awareness.
- Experience in installations, breakdowns and planned maintenance.
- Competent in report writing
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Flexibility to do the hours required for the role.
- 60-40/70-30 electrical bias
Salary and Shift Pattern
4-on 4-off (Days & Nights)
36.75 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £43,000.00-£45,000.00 per year