Are you a Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Engineer seeking a new opportunity?
Does the idea of working within a brand new facility on state of the art equipment interest you?
Can you demonstrate electrical and mechanical fault finding on FMCG machinery?
Then please get in touch ! Kingston Barnes are seeking a Multi Skilled Engineer to join our client within the Chippenham area.
The company are looking for a multi skilled engineer, either electrical or mechanical bias to join their engineering team and carry out fault finding, ppm’s and project work. You will be working within a fast paced manufacturing environment where H&s is at the forefront of what they do.
- Carrying out fault finding on both mechanical and electrical machinery on the shop floor
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working on conveyor systems, motors, invertors, control panels and brand new PLC’s
- Carrying out PPM’s and engineering projects when reactive maintenance is needed
- Liaising with different departments
- Reporting into the engineering manager
- Multi skilled background desirable
- Engineering qualifications are desirable (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Good work ethic and attitude to learn is essential
- Four on four off (Days and Nights)
- £38,000 – £42,000
If you would like to hear more then please get in touch asap !