Mechanical Maintenance Engineer in Poole
Can you demonstrate mechanical fault finding on manufacturing machinery?
Then please get in touch! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for a mechanical maintenance engineer to carry out mechanical maintenance on the companies machines!
A market leader for manufacturing in the automotive industry. They have facilities located across Europe. They have sites in the UK and Czech Republic which produce over 100,000 tonnes of product each year and manufacture automotive products.
- Mechanical maintenance on production machinery
- Fault finding on a variety of industrial equipment including hydraulics and pneumatics
- Reactive and pre planned maintenance
- Reporting to the maintenance supervisor
- Mechanical engineering apprenticeship is essential (Or similar)
- Previous manufacturing, industrial or production background is essential
- Happy working weekend shifts
- Monday – Friday Double days (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm)
- £32,900 + bonus of £2400 pa + additional £1500 pa after successful probation period (£36,860 per year, 0TE £40,000 – £45,000)
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
If you are interested please call Josh Hoyle on 07712695480 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *