Are you seeking an HGV Class 2 temp to perm driving job in Bristol working for a well-run company based in Avonmouth?
Interested? Then please get in touch!
Our client is an established company who are opening up a new depot in Bristol. Based in Hallen with an established reputation in their field. They are offering a great opportunity for a Class 2 driver to join them on a Monday to Friday temp to perm position.
Operating from their depot in Hallen, you will be required to take a class 2 vehicle and deliver timber materials around the South West & Wales.
The maximum number of drops is 6 drops per day. There is little to no handball involved as the majority of the load are large structures so it will mostly be forklifted off by the customer upon delivery.
If there is any handball it will be something light such as a sheet of timber.
You will be delivering to building sites and building merchants
The shift times are 06:00-08:00 usually finishing around 16:00-17:00
£28,000 per year + 5% of your salary bonus annually once permanent. (
40 hours per week
· Annual bonus
· Brand new Mercedes lorries
· X5 Life insurance from first day permanent
· Income protection from 6 months of employment
· No bank holidays worked
· Two weeks off at Christmas
· Up to 5.5% company pension
· No weekends worked
· HGV 2 licence, Digital Tachograph Card, CPC Card
· Strong communication and teamwork skills
· The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
· Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
· Unfortunately, we cannot take anyone with a DR10 on their licence
The Application Processes:
Please call our office on 0117 325 8687 or apply to this advert in the first instance by sending a CV across and we will contact you within 1 working day of your application has been successful.