Are you a Health & Safety Advisor looking for a new permanent opportunity?
Are you keen to work across a wide range of construction projects with a privately owned organisation?
My client is a family owned organisation based in the Gloucestershire area. They are multi-site specialists and look after the needs of many projects including Construction, Civil Engineering, Landscaping, Building Maintenance, Water, Local Authority and Education.
Due to an increase in projects they are looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to join them.
- Responsible for the SHEQ performance across all aspects of the Business.
- Ensuring industry leading standards of SHEQ are in place
- Develop a strategy for SHEQ training requirements across the business.
- Primary point of liaison with the HSE.
- Develop and Maintain Company SHEQ policies
- Ensuring the Directors and Senior Managers are kept informed as to the standard of SHEQ performance, management and practices within their respective teams.
- Produce monthly reports detailing current performance for all sites, areas that require improvement and areas that have been improved in the reporting period.
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents and complaints.
- Support day to day activities of Project Teams inputting where appropriate to ensure the highest possible standards are achieved.
- NEBOSH or similar Health & Safety qualification required