I am currently recruiting for extrusion machine operators to work with one of our manufacturing clients in the Bridgwater area that produce specialised products for the packaging industry. You can grow, progress and excel within the company. One of the production managers started off in a production role like this one.
Are you a production technician/machine operator looking for a new opportunity? Are you a machine operator, vehicle mechanic or mechanically trained candidate who wants to use their mechanical and forge a career with a business willing to invest in you?
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and proactive production technician/team operator to run high speed production lines within a continuous manufacturing process. Full training and development for candidates who have core skills within mechanical or manufacturing engineering
With the company’s success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in order to maintain production levels. They are a market leader within a highly profitable packaging industry and are looking forward to another successful year within this marketplace. The business has shown consistent growth and is constantly developing new systems to maintain their competitive advantage in existing markets. The successful Extrusion Machine Operator will receive support and development which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further yourself and progress your career within a continually expanding business.
- Running extrusion machines within the factory
- Setting up machines
- End of line checks
- Basic mechanical maintenance and checks
- Good communication skills between supervisors and other team members
- Production operation experience – FMCG
- Experience running machines
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Plastic experience (desirable)
- Understanding of health and safety
- £30,99620 basic salary
- 4 on 4 off days and nights
- Overtime available
- 23 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (progressing yearly up to 25)
If you are interested please call Josh Hoyle on 07712695480 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *