Are you an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity ?
Does the idea of joining a well established, stable and secure FMCG business interest you ?
Can you demonstrate electrical fault finding experience on industrial or manufacturing machinery ?
Then please get in touch ! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer in the Gloucestershire area !
The company are an FMCG manufacturer and supply a variety of products nationwide to a wide range of customers. Sustainability is at the heart of what this company do and measure it based on transportation, products and packaging, and waste. Having been established for 80 years this business can provide you with stability, security and job satisfaction when in such uncertain times across the country.
- Electrical fault finding on conveyor systems
- Opening up control panels
- Working with three phase motors, invertors and drives
- Reading electrical drawings/diagrams
- Reporting in to the maintenance supervisor
- Carrying out project work, ppm’s and reactive maintenance
- Must have an electrical engineering background
- Previous experience in either FMCG, manufacturing, food, packaging, pharma, heavy engineering or an industrial environment is essential
- Engineering qualifications (Electrical engineering essential, mechanical desirable)
If you feel the above role sounds interesting and would like to find out more then please apply for the position and we will be in touch asap !