Electrical Maintenance Technician in Bristol
Would you like to work for a company that are leading the charge in renewable energy?
Are you happy working in an industrial environment or have experience?
Are you happy working shifts?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for one of our manufacturing clients in the Bristol area. Our client strives to develop and deliver innovative ways to reduce, reuse, recycle or recover energy from the things that you sort into your recycling every day.
The Company: Our client produces high quality recycled plastics in pellet and flake every year, which are produced to tight specifications. Sustainability is at the heart of what they do. They work closely with manufacturers, brand owners and retailers to develop materials that are fit for recycling.
The Role: The Electrical maintenance technician will be responsible for delivering planned maintenance schedules as defined by site maintenance plans. You will also be responsible for undertaking reactive and corrective maintenance, responding to breakdowns working to a high standard and in a cost effective manner.
Electrical fault finding on high-speed automated machinery, control panels, PLC’s.
- Electrical engineering qualifications are essential (NVQ, City and Guilds, HNC, Apprenticeship)
- Manufacturing, heavy engineering, recycling, quarry, FMCG background
- Happy working shifts
- Happy working in an industrial environment
- £42,000 salary
- 4 on 4 off, 38.5 hours per week
- Holiday 23.5 days
- Company profit share scheme
- 14% combined pension plan
- Discounts on gyms, hotels, holidays, high street retailers
- Simplyhealth benefits
If you are interested please call Josh Hoyle on 07712695480 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *