Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Avonmouth
Are you an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to work in a fast paced company with over 130 years of heritage?
Can you demonstrate extensive Electrical fault finding on factory machinery and equipment and have FMCG experience?
Then please get in touch! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join our client in the Avonmouth area!
You will be working for a well known food manufacturing company in the Avonmouth area, performing reactive and pre planned maintenance on the factory equipment. They were established over 130 years ago and looking to invest onto their current site and grow their current team of engineers.
- To perform reactive and pre planned maintenance on factory machinery.
- Working on conveyor belts, pneumatics, boilers, AC motors, PLC’s.
- Electrical engineering background is essential.
- Electrical apprenticeship or equivalent (NVQ L2 or higher).
- Ability to rewire AC motors.
- Ability to read electrical diagrams.
- PLC knowledge desirable.
- £47,000 starting salary, rising to £49,350 after probation and skills evaluation.
- Pension plan up to 8% matched by employer.
- Funded engineering courses (PLC courses, 18th edition).
- In house benefits and discounts.
- Four on four off days and nights (2 days, 2 nights, 4 off)
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity above, then please get in touch ASAP!