Are you an Electrical Engineer looking to join a forward thinking and progressive company?
Do you have experience in electrical maintenance in the manufacturing industry and looking for an exciting, new opportunity?
Then Please get in touch! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join our client in Bridgend.
With one factory in Bridgend and over 500 employees across the UK, they are a local organisation manufacturing a full range of high quality, sustainable products and materials for the construction industry. They have been expanding throughout the year and are looking to grow their current team.
- Production equipment is to be maintained to the highest standards and that machine production downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Responsible for carrying out the maintenance, repair, modification, and installation of electrical equipment. Ensuring that electrical equipment within the job holder’s area of responsibility performs to targeted levels of reliability.
- Actively using problem solving and techniques to identify the true root cause of the issue – and implement corrective actions.
- Uses the SAP plant maintenance system to deliver the agreed planned maintenance programme for the plant.
- Apprenticeship or similar in Electrical Engineering (Minimum NVQ / City and Guilds)
- Experienced in maintenance, planned and reactive, of industrial machinery in a manufacturing, industrial or automated environment
- Experience and good understanding of AC/DC Motors and Drives
- £39,000 per annum
- 4 on 4 off days (6am – 4pm)
- Pension plan – 5% employee contribution / 5% employer pension (up to 10% matched with length of service after 5 years)
- Cashback Healthcare Scheme
- Death in Service
- Cycle to Work
- Free Parking on site
- Westfield Health Rewards (discounts and rewards from hundreds of high street retailers, restaurants, gyms, and destinations)
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity above, then please get in touch ASAP – 0117 325 2233!