Design Engineer in Solihull
Up to £40,000, 25 days + 8 Banks, Pension, Life Assurance, Sick Pay and opportunity for training and development
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Are you a Design Engineer looking to grow and develop?
Do you want to work for a company whose work saves lives?
Does the idea of joining a company that makes bespoke products interest you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting for an exciting position as a Design Engineer for one of our clients in the Solihullarea.
A successful and secure manufacturer supplying their products to the medical industry. Their bespoke and specialist product portfolio has allowed their clients to be more efficient in their processes and as a result, has saved lives in the long run. Due to increasing demand, this company is looking to grow its team.
The main responsibilities of this role are to design large assemblies with 50+ components using static and dynamic implementation techniques. Predominantly you will be editing products form an existing portfolio to fit client needs but this role will progress into NPD moving forward. You will be responsible for the simulation testing and physical testing of the products. You will be working in a collaborative and forward-thinking team so someone who can mirror this attitude will succeed here.
- HNC, Degree or Equivalent in Engineering
- Experienced user of SolidWorks
- Strong IT Knowledge, experienced with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint Etc.
- SolidWorks and FEA experience
- Large assembly experience, preferably in the medical field.
- Knowledge of Opera preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in Medical industry also preferred but not required.
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends