Are You A Graduate Design Engineer With Placement Experience?
Are You Looking For Progression And Space To Grow?
The Product Engineer will develop a technical solution and supporting rationale in response to a described application need. This can be based on a standard range or specially designed basis depending on the application requirements. The product engineer is responsible for management of the technical aspects of New Product Introduction and supports associated commercial, operational and supply chain activities.
This role will be based in the office, with some home working.
It is anticipated that travel will occasionally be required in support of this role in support of other sites and customer visits with application and sales engineers.
- To design technically and commercially effective Solutions
- To provide technical training to Sales and Application Engineers.
- To provide technical assistance to Sales and Application Engineers, At the Site or during customer visits.
- To guide Sales Engineers towards sales opportunities through product and case history training.
- Compiling and project managing technical and commercial proposals.
- Make presentations for technical training and product promotion.
- Assisting Customer Solution Centres as required with promotional activities such as trade shows, customer visits and advertisement designs.
Salary: Up to £35,000 per year
Flexi start and finish times – 37.5 hours per week
25 days holiday + Banks
Energetic and vibrant office
Autonomy in the company, can express yourself a lot easier than some corporate businesses