Customer Service Advisor in Heywood
Are you a Customer Service Advisor looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Does a job in a successful manufacturing company interest you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is recruiting a Customer Service Advisor for one of our clients in the Heywood area.
A successful specialist company leading within the manufacturing of specialist construction materials. They currently operate in many different countries and have a great reputation as a result of the sustainability and quality of their products. After experiencing rapid growth, they are looking to expand their team.
The primary requirement will be to maintain data systems through SAP and to use the SAP system to process end to end orders when speaking with clients. This candidate must also be confident and friendly on the phone to provide excellent customer service that matches the quality of the company’s products. This candidate must have the ability to work individually and as a team through all aspects of Sales Administration.
- Desired Qualities – Positive working attitude, Commercially Aware and good personable skills
- SAP experience (Essential)
- Customer Service/Administration background or similar
- Computer Literate with Microsoft Excel to a basic level
- Engineering/Manufacturing/Construction industry experience is ideal
If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *