Salary – Up to £36,000
Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Medical cover, Overtime, and more
Do you have experience operating CNC machining centres in a fast-paced production environment?
Can you confidently set and operate milling machines?
Do you have experience with Haas controls?
Then get in Touch! Kingston Barnes is currently recruitng for a skilled CNC Miller for one of our clients. The company is a highly successful manufacturer of parts. THey supply their products into multiple different industries including defense, aerospace and automotive. They are a very reputable, strong business with future plans of growth and development already in place.
The Role: You will be responsible for programming, setting, and operating CNC Milling Machines. Responsibilities include:
- Set and operate CNC machining centres
- Meet set production and quality targets
- Ensure activities carried out are done with Health and Safety criteria in mind
- Ensure any documentation is completed fully and accurately
- Quality checks on products
- Assist in training and mentoring new operatives
- 3 years’ Experience setting and operating CNC Mills
- Programme editing experience beneficial
- Haas controls experience beneficial
- Experience working in a target driven production environment
- Good communication skills
- Inspection experience
- Health and safety conscious
- Salary up to £36,000
- Monday to Friday
- 26 days holidays + banks
- Pension contribution
- Income protection scheme
- Private medical cover
- Cycle to work scheme