ARE YOU SEEKING AN SUPERVISORY ROLE IN BUILDING SERVICES MAINTENANCE? ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK IN A STABLE ENVIRONMENT ACROSS A SMALL PORTFOLIO OF SITES IN CLOSE PROXIMITY?
IF YOU WISH TO JOIN AN ORGANISATION THAT OFFERS CARER PROGRESSION AND SPECIALIST TRAINING AS WELL AS AN EXCELLENT SALARY…
Then please get in touch!
Our Client provides a unique range of in-house hard and soft facilities management services to a diverse portfolio of public and private sector clients across the UK.
The company has continued to evolve and develop the range of in-house services and now offers clients a complete ‘cradle to grave’ service. Their service delivery capability now extends from Principal Contractor, providing a complete construction service, through a comprehensive range of building, prefabrication, technical, fit-out and facilities management services including renewable technologies. Today they have a turnover in excess of £300m and employs over 2,000 staff across the UK.
To provide support the Account / Contract Manager in the operational service delivery ensuring statutory compliance achieved and all PPM’s and reactive maintenance tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Principle point of contact for mobile and static engineers for the service delivery of the contract deliverables.
- Provide operational and technical support to the Account / Contract Manger / Senior Operations Manager.
- Ensuring contract management and contracts performance is achieving business performance targets.
- Maintaining engineer staff levels, including of agency staff if necessary and allocating specific staff to job tasks.
- Agreeing staff duties and authorisation levels with the Account / Contract Manager.
- Ensuring mobile and static engineers are advised of their responsibilities and levels of authority and suitably trained for their position including Tool Box talks/Call Out Rota/Checking PPE
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Sound technical knowledge of facilities maintenance and building services contracts
- Communication – Liaison with Account / Contract Managers, Engineers, Clients and Suppliers
- A working knowledge and understanding of contract conditions relevant within the Facilities Management industry
- A good understanding of Facilities Management including the economics of property maintenance over the building life and the provision of support services
Annual salary up to £48,000 plus overtime & standby allowance, company vehicle, pension, tools, PPE, mobile phone.
- An experienced tradesperson with at least 5 years post apprenticeship experience in their trade and a minimum of at least 5 years relevant experience in an FM or building services maintenance position
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Please submit all CVs via our website or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting reference CP1043 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.