Are you a graduate/assistant Project Manager with healthcare experience? Are looking for the next step in your career with a market leading Construction Consultancy that can provide sponsorship for chartership and industry leading training? Then read on!
You will have the opportunity to join a family run business where your input, achievements and ambitions will be recognized and valued. This consultancy has an excellent reputation in the Bristol market and beyond, with a welcoming and encouraging work environment. They are a forward thinking business who invest in their employees to upskill and develop them to realize their full potential, whether this involves sponsoring their chartership or creating new branches and divisions allowing for talented individuals to head up their own teams and divisions you will have excellent scope for professional development. The company aims to expand their team over the course of the year as they have seen massive success over the course of the last few years with multiple multi-million pound projects lined up for the right candidate to support on.
Within this role you will receive upskilling, training and sponsorship to progress your career and deliver excellence to a variety of clients. You will be building upon your background in healthcare and construction project management and you will be tasked with supporting on pre-existing and newly acquired projects across the companies healthcare portfolio. These will include minor work projects like refurbishments and supporting on larger capital projects which could include extensions and new builds. Within this opportunity you will work across sectors, primarily supporting the healthcare clientele at first but with scope to support throughout the company’s portfolio including: Education, Residential, Commercial, Heritage and more!
The desired candidate will demonstrate initiative, a high quality of knowledge in regard to construction and the sector, and be able to deliver advice to clients confidently.
- For this opportunity it is a necessity that you have evidenced experience delivering projects within the healthcare sector/relevant experience with a consultancy
- Construction Project Management degree or a similar construction-related qualification, with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy or end-user client.
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
Benefits on Offer:
- Salary: £30,000 – £39,000 dependent on experience.
- Two years+ experience of project management within a healthcare/consultancy background.
- Flexible working options, in office, from home, and on site. (Dependent on deployment)
- 25 days annual holiday, the week between Christmas and New Year off, and the opportunity to buy more holiday
- Sponsorship for chartership
- Competitive pension scheme
- Bonuses | Referral bonus for new employees | Discretionary bonus for new clients | Performance related bonus
If you are interested, please get in touch as soon as possible with your CV, we are eager to carry out interviews. Contact email@example.com or 0117 325 2233.
Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Project Management job in Bristol as an Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Associate Project Manager or Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233