Temporary contract till 31st August 2023
8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
My client in Maidstone are looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist the Pensions Manager. You will be responsible for supporting the team by undertaking general office and admin tasks.
- Acting as a point of contact for the pensions department by answering telephone calls from pension scheme members, responding to e-mails and dealing with post in a polite professional manager.
- Deal with handling of the incoming and outgoing daily post items and e-mails. Scanning post items to the individual member records on the system.
- Carry out general additional administrative duties such as file scanning, filing and photocopying when required.
- Time management and organisational skills
- Administrative experience
- MS office skills
- Ability and desire to work within a team
- Able to work in the office 5 days a week
- £12.12 ph
- 40 hour week, 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Possibility to go permanent
If you are interested, please call Josh Hoyle on 0117 325 2233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *
Job Type: Temp to perm
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: £12.12 per hour