Warehouse Operator in North End
Are you a Warehouse Operator who wants to work for a rapidly expanding company?
Does the idea of having the freedom to choose your shifts appeal to you?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting an exciting position for a Warehouse Operator for one of our clients working within the North End area.
The Company: A leading supplier across multiple industries, the company operates across several sites across the south west. They use the most modern and efficient machinery, of its kind, across the UK. With international connections this company is in a great position to expand their team.
The Role: You will be working in a Warehouse picking and packing. The role will be physically demanding and involve heavy lifting. This role is tailored for someone physically able and fit.
The Candidate: The candidate will encounter a physically demanding environment so a background within manufacturing or experience in manual labour would be advantageous. The candidate must show motivation, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn. Good Maths and English but there are no other qualifications required.
- Can choose Morning, Afternoons or night shift to work (1 shift)
- £9.23 for morning shift (7 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- £9.70 for afternoon shift (3 – 11 p.m.)
- £9.70 or night shift (11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- £80 a month bonus if no sickness. If 1 day sick £0
- 24 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Opportunity for hourly rate to increase to £11 an hour depending on how good they are (can take 6 months, can take more than a year)
*If you are interested, please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online*