Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer in Devon
Are you an Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Are you looking to join an independent business that can offer job security within a stable and thriving market?
Then reach out! Kingston Barnes is now recruiting an exciting position for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer for one of our clients working within the Devon area.
The Company: With great culture and drive to succeed, the company has built a great reputation and are looking to expand their team. Working with state-of-the-art equipment and within a team of quality engineers the company is thriving within the food manufacturing industry. With consistent market growth, great values and a strong mission statement the company has a very promising future.
The Role: You will be responsible to carry out routine reactive and planned maintenance and across an array of new hi-tech equipment and systems. You also will be expected to resolve any process issues that may arise and cannot be solved by the operators or need special technical assistance.
You will be required to undertake electro-mechanical maintenance on medium and high speed production machinery to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing process, producing quality products in a cost-effective manner.
The Candidate: The candidate ideally should have experience working within a FMCG manufacturing environment and be efficient in resolving issues and identifying problems in a short time frame. You will be trusted to lead engineering response in the absence of the Engineering Manager.
- Electrical or Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering background
- Worked within FMCG Manufacturing or similar
- Engineering Qualification’s- ONC, HNC, HND, NVQ 3, Apprentice trained or equivalent
- PLC Fault Finding (Ideally)
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment i.e. a mixture of pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, valves, pistons, conveyors
- 3 Phase Electrical Experience
If you are interested please call Sam Bishop on 011793252233 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *
Are you a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer in Wells looking to join a buoyant Manufacturing business stable throughout the pandemic.
Perhaps you’re a Maintenance Engineer with one specific product range experience looking to diversify ?
Does being a key part of a closely knit team and a vital part of the work winning process sound appealing?
A multinational market-leading high-speed manufacturing establishment, supplying an array of consumable products into various retail platforms.
Engineers with Packaging and or FMCG manufacturing industry will be considered over other traditional manufacturing experience.
We are seeking qualified experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers. In order to operate as part of a reliability and maintenance team. Ensuring the continuous manufacturing process by decreasing or eliminating engineering downtime.
Successful Candidates will require
• Must Have Mechanical / Electrical or Multi-Skilled maintenance background from a fast moving Manufacturing background
• NVQ 3, formally apprentice trained or equivalent
•Packaging, Pharma, High volume Manufacturing experience (Ideally)
• Ability to read and interpret electrical/mechanical drawings
• Experience within electro-mechanical maintenance of medium-speed production plant equipment (Ideally)
• Demonstrable expertise in component and sub-system fault finding and reporting
- Support the Area Engineering Manager to deliver the engineering strategy that will develop and drive reliability, improve quality, Safety and asset utilisation.
- Participating within investigating and improving processes, product and quality related issues.
- Support the Area Engineering Manager to Implement & deliver the engineering strategy that will develop and drive reliability, improve quality, Safety and asset utilisation
- Supports the implementation of a PPM system that improves asset reliability and better utilises engineering resources
- Taking ownership of materials and costs related to the discharge of engineering duties
Should you be interested in the above opportunity please contact Peter Cawthorne – 07585825003 quoting REF: PC – FBI – MECH 9001.
Kingston Barnes is a specialist recruitment agency, our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies may suit you which will enable you to achieve your career ambitions.. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a new position as an Electrical Multi-skilled maintenance engineer in Somerset please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233