Are you a Control Panel Assembler in Wiltshire looking to progress within a forward thinking company ?
Perhaps you’re a Electrical Technican experienced in special purpose machinery assembly.
Does being a key part of a closely knit team and a vital part of the work winning process sound appealing?
Then get in touch. Kingston Barnes have an exclusive opportunity to work with a renowned regional building contractor in the Bristol area who are looking to expand their team with a Bid Manager.
Our client is a well-known industrial Special Purpose Machinery Manufacturer based in Wiltshire, supplying a diverse array of clients on a worldwide basis.
• Wiring control panels for automation systems
• Interpret wiring diagrams & wire complex control panels/systems
• Mechanically cut/drill & assemble electrical control panels & sub-assemblies to assembly drawings
• Experienced in electrical wiring of control panels & machine control systems
• Electrical qualifications / apprenticeship
• Any mechanical experience would be an advantage Electrical Control Panel Builder, Control Panel Builder, Panel Builder, Electrical, Control
Based in the in the workshop, assembling and testing bespoke control panels to customer order. understanding of how the panels will interface with the PLC equipment would be an advantage.
Successful candidates will have a background in Electro Mechanical Assembly ideally from bespoke and or special purpose machinery build environments.
Electrical Apprenticeship / Recognised Electrical Qualifications
17TH Edition (Ideally)
Should you be interested in the above role, please click apply and contact Peter Cawthorne on 07585825003 for additional information and confidential discussion
Kingston Barnes is a specialist recruitment agency, our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies may suit you which will enable you to achieve your career ambitions.. We recruit for a number of developers, Manufacturers and Consultancies. If you are looking for a new position as an engineer in Wiltshire please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233