Company name:Building Services Provider
Job Role:Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Region:Bristol, United Kingdon
Sector:Facilities Service Provider
Salary:£30,000 - £33,000 + Company Vehicle
Mobile Maintenance Electrician Bristol
Company name: Building Services Provider
Job Role: Mobile Electrician – Maintenance
Sector: Property Services
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000
Job Reference: LH0003
ARE YOU A QUALIFIED ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER?
If this is you then please get in touch!
At present, they are seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their mobile team on a permanent basis. This company has a long standing good reputation within the industry. This company is looking to continue its development and growth as such they know require a Mobile Electrician to join the team in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. What you get in return, offering a salary of £30,000 – £33,000 and Company vehicle
Apply today to ensure you do not miss out!
The Key Requirements
You must have a proven background as an electrician and have at least 5 years in the industry.
- Carry out PPM, reactive call outs or work on electric projects as required.
- Ensure Health & Safety is adhered to at all times and attend toolbox talks/ training as required, following RAMs issued and completing risk assessments.
- Complete weekly time sheet and job reports/paperwork to clients’ standard, liaising with help desk or project manager over completion of jobs.
- Order materials and plan work load
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors to ensure tasks are completed to schedule.
- Assessing jobs and providing reports for further works or quotes.
- Any other reasonable tasks deemed necessary by Managers.
Must have tickets: City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 &2. C&G Testing & Inspection is Essential
The Application Process
Please submit your CV application via our website or send directly to email@example.com. Please quote job reference LH0003
For an informal confidential conversation get in touch on 0117 325 2233.