Company name:Client Side - Inhouse
Sector:Client Side - In-house
Salary:£36k - £40k
ARE YOU A MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER WHO WOULD LIKE TO WORK FOR A PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY IN THE HEART OF BRISTOL?
CAN YOU MANAGE MECHANICAL DESIGN PROJECTS UP THE VALUE OF £1MIL?
Then please get in touch!
At present, they are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. This company is looking to continue its development and growth as such they know require a Mechanical Design Engineer with an eye for details for looking to support the team and grow.
This is an exciting and fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. They are offering a competitive salary between £36k – £40K (dependant on salary) + 27 days holiday + package.
You will be working on the design and procurement of mechanical building services works such as small stand alone projects or multi-disciplined project up to the value of £1mil.
Apply today to ensure you do not miss out!
The Key Requirements
You must have a proven background in:
- Produce technical designs
- Carry out conditional surveys to mechanical building service across the estate
- Abilities to produce reports
- Provide support and technical advise
- Provide cost analysis
- Act as Project Manager to ensure the smooth running of projects and is to budget
- Liaise and communicated effectively with your stakeholders such as head of’s, facilities managers, electrical design engineer, project managers, surveyors, capital works team, H&S, compliance and subcontractors
- Able to organise and chair meeting
- Ability to be innovate and come up with solutions
- Understand current Building regulations such as asbestos, CDM, management of legionella
- Fault finding & commissioning
- Minimum HNC/HND or equivalent in construction related subject or a proven background in delivering this role.
- Have an understanding of contract documentation and be able to recognise potential risks
- Be fully IT competent
- Have the ability to use estimating software packages
The Application Process
Please submit your CV application via our website or send directly to email@example.com. Please quote job reference NA1032 For an informal confidential conversation get in touch on 0117 325 2233.
Kingston Barnes are a facilities management recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of At Kingston Barnes we work with leading Total Facilities Management, Hard & Soft service providers and in-house Facilities Management teams to offer a complete solution. If you are looking for a position as facilities manager, hard service manager, soft service manager, account manager or a service manager please contact Naomi Austin to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233.