Company name:Bespoke Developer
Job Role:CAD Technician
Region:Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Salary:£18,000 - £23,000
Graduate CAD Technician Job in Wiltshire
Are you a Graduate CAD Technician looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Would you like the opportunity to work within an experienced Technical Team?
Are you keen to work for a well renowned, established, high end residential developer?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes are currently recruiting for a Graduate CAD Technician in Wiltshire.
My client is recognized in the South West for its exclusive homes with a reputation for luxurious specification and premium quality. The Company specialises in the construction of outstanding individual homes in idyllic settings within the Bristol, Bath & Wiltshire areas.
Their homes are individually designed and before planning permission is sought, the designs are rigorously evaluated, not only for the aesthetics and suitability of the property for its intended environment, but also the functionality and practicality of day to day use. The innovative and dynamic approach to these designs result in a far higher specification for the customer than would be found in comparable developments.
Due to an increase in impending developments they are looking to appoint a Junior CAD Technician in their busy technical department. You will be working as part of an experienced team carrying out duties including:
- Producing and maintaining a drawing register of all drawings produced.
- Production of CAD drawings as required under guidance of Senior Technical Manager.
- Monitoring and ensuring printing resources are kept at an adequate level.
- Printing and folding of full size drawings for issue to site contractors.
- Production of floor area summary spreadsheets, to be used for sales specifications.
- Production of door and window schedules into MS Excel from drawings
This is a fantastic opportunity for a College/University graduate with a minimum of 6-12 months industry experience to progress their career with a residential developer. You will need to be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel. Excellent communication skills are a must as is willingness to learn with a good sense of humour.
Competitive Salary Available