Company name:M&E Contractor
Job Role:Electrical Contracts Manager
Salary:£40k - £53K
ARE YOU A ELECTRICAL CONTRACTS MANAGER WHO WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN A FAMILY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
Then please get in touch!
At present, they are seeking an Electrical Contracts Manager to join their team. This company is looking to continue its development and growth as such they know require an Electrical Contracts Manager with an Electrical background who can managed a team to join the team in Bristol. This company is a successful local SME company specialising Mechanical & Electrical installation, testing & commissioning including PPM, refurbishment, fit out and new-build through both traditional and design & build.
This is an exciting and fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. They are offering a competitive salary of £40k – £53k + package. Salary is dependent on experience.
Apply today to ensure you do not miss out!
The Key Requirements
You’ll be a part of the management team and you will be responsible for managing incoming tenders and generating new business leads, project management including safety, quality and margin performance. Other Key deliverables of this role are:
- Developing & maintaining relations with stakeholder such as designers, engineers, architects, sub-contractors, clients
- Develop business leads; estimating tenders, following up, and securing sales orders and achieving profit targets
- Develop supply chain
- Input and manage PPQ & Tender process
- Produce monthly financial reporting of costs and profits
- Project Management – setting up new projects (including CDM regs’ and H&S), managing live projects to achieve business goals, ensuring all financial
- To reduction of waste on all sites under your control in compliance to environmental policies Managing and implement all aspect of Health and Safety on sites, including production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Ensure compliance with programme of works and record progress/delays
Minimum HND or equivalent in related subject or at least 3 years’ experience as a Electrical contracts manager
Business or Project Management Qualification
The Application Process
Please submit your CV application via our website or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job reference NA1048 For an informal confidential conversation get in touch on 0117 325 2233.
Kingston Barnes are a facilities management recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of At Kingston Barnes we work with leading Total Facilities Management, Hard & Soft service providers and in-house Facilities Management teams to offer a complete solution. If you are looking for a position as facilities manager, hard service manager, soft service manager, account manager or a service manager please contact Naomi Austin to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233.