Company name:Facilities Service Provider
Sector:Facilities Service Provider
Salary:£18,000 - £20,000
ARE YOU A CARETAKER WHO WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN A FAMILY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT?
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT?
Then please get in touch!
At present, they are seeking a Caretaker to join their team. This company is looking to continue its development and growth as such they know require Caretaker to join the team in Bristol.
This is an exciting and fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. They are offering a competitive salary of £18,000 – £20,000 + package. Salary is dependent on experience.
The Key Requirements
As a caretaker, you will be reporting directly to the facilities manager:-
- Co-ordinate the security and general maintenance of the school buildings to ensure the safety and security of the buildings.
- Carrying out regular testing of the fire and burglar alarm, locking and unlocking of the school grounds, Conduct PPM maintenance
- Conduct reactive maintenance
- Conduct general maintenance of the schools grounds and liaising with external contractors.
- Experience in minor repairs to the fabric of the school building, for example joinery or plumbing as well as a background in facilities management, e.g. caretaking, cleaning, handyperson.
- Have a good understanding of relevant Health & Safety legislation.
The Application Process
Please submit your CV application via our website or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job reference NA1045 For an informal confidential conversation get in touch on 0117 325 2233
Kingston Barnes are a facilities management recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of At Kingston Barnes we work with leading Total Facilities Management, Hard & Soft service providers and in-house Facilities Management teams to offer a complete solution. If you are looking for a position as facilities manager, hard service manager, soft service manager, account manager or a service manager please contact Naomi Austin to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233.